[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.5.4 - Echo Victor shouts out!

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 02:27:29 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM, David Robillard <d at drobilla.net> wrote:

> I don't really grasp what you're getting at here, or what MIDI has to do
> with it, etc.  However, using plugins to process/filter/whatever OSC
> messages is natural (same thing for Jack apps).  You can use any event
> types in LV2.

That'll teach me for waffling before my morning coffee.

I really meant nothing more than saying that an instrument plugin that
can send OSC could be triggered via a midi sequencer. Of course, that
doesn't do anything about the issue of being able to record OSC, and
in the end, also isn't that much easier than sending midi from the
sequencer to say PD and letting PD do the translating to OSC messages.

-m