[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.5.4 - Echo Victor shouts out!

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Mon Mar 5 11:19:05 UTC 2012

On Sat, Mar 03, 2012 at 11:20:00PM +0100, Albert Graef wrote:

> I don't know if it's of practical use for anyone else, but time and
> again I would have had good use for this apparently simple feature.

Same here. It would have immensely simplified some past projects,
and some more the come.

There are many forms such a tool could take. It could be completely
unaware of the 'meaning' of any messages, and just reproduce them at
the right time. It could be made aware of some simple but recurring
formats such as /foo/bar ,ff X Y and display them in a way that makes
sense. It could even be made to store some data (e.g. continuous
control values, or even 'notes' in an internal format and output them
in and OSC format defined by the user.

Ciao,

--
FA

Vor uns liegt ein weites Tal, die Sonne scheint - ein Glitzerstrahl.