[LAD] ANN: ChipSound 0.1.0 under zlib license

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Tue Mar 13 16:48:00 UTC 2012

	ChipSound 0.1.0 under zlib license
	----------------------------------
	"I’ve decided to officially release the engines
	(scripting, physics, sound and 2.5D rendering)
	behind Kobo II as Free/Open Source, in order to
	make the game available to basically anyone with
	OpenGL and a C compiler.
		[...]
	First out is ChipSound, which is now under the
	zlib license.
		[...]"

    NOTE:
	ChipSound currently depends on SDL for audio I/O.

Full story:
	http://olofsonarcade.com/2012/03/13/chipsound-0-1-0-released-zlib-
license/

Direct download:
	http://www.olofson.net/download/ChipSound-0.1.0.tar.bz2

Related; Kobo II site:
	http://kobo2.net/

--
//David Olofson - Consultant, Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|   http://consulting.olofson.net          http://olofsonarcade.com   |