[LAD] Getting jack samplerate and buffersize with portaudio.

Rafael Vega email.rafa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 00:47:26 UTC 2012

I want to learn an api that is as cross-platform as possible, ideally
that includes iOS and Android.That's why I started looking at Portaudio.
I started with JACK because i can use other jack apps to help debug my
code.
Do you guys have a better alternative for cross-platform devel?
Perhaps RTAudio?
Thanks for the advise!