[LAD] Introducing "Open Tritone Midi", a Satanic Open Octave Midi Fork

Rolf Wolf wolf_rolf at yahoo.de
Tue May 1 08:22:03 UTC 2012

My fellow humans,

This is the announcement of "Open Tritone Midi", a Satanic DAW and Midi Sequencer.
The Tritone is the classic devils musical interval. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tritone )

It will be just an Open Octave Midi fork with replaced Logo graphics and the removal of the current author names. So I don't have to do development myself but I can start funding campaigns.

As Satanic Software it is most important to center around humans, so a friendly and humble manner in support, communication and marketing affairs will be the main focus.

When it is ready the next mail will be send to this list.

*sign of the horns*