[LAD] Introducing "Open Tritone Midi", a Satanic Open Octave Midi Fork

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Tue May 1 17:47:26 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-01 at 09:22 +0100, Rolf Wolf wrote:
[...]
> It will be just an Open Octave Midi fork with replaced Logo graphics
> and the removal of the current author names. So I don't have to do
> development myself but I can start funding campaigns.

On this most appropriate of days I must point out that there are many
free audio projects and developers who *actually did the work* and are
thus actually worthy of support for the products of their labour.

(That said, if you're going to be a parasitic leech, there's something
refreshing about taking a good honest evil approach to it)

~ Comrade drobilla

P.S. LOL