[LAD] New SVN version of LV2:AVW - Crashes Ingen

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Sat May 12 16:56:01 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I posted a new version of the LV2:AVW on the SVN:
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/avwlv2/code/trunk avwlv2-code

Unfortunately, it is crippled with a bug that I can't for the life of me
fix!

The scenario is as followed:
- Open Ingen
- Add one of these plugins
- Remove it and Ingen crashes

That other scenario would crash it too:
- Open Ingen
- Add one of these plugins
- Add any other plugin (I use MDA)
- Remove the MDA plugin, and Ingen crashes.

Now, I don't think the issue lies in Ingen as I can add/remove any
instances of the MDA plugins for example.
But JALV or Ardour don't see to have this issue...

I'm really looking for some help guys, because I have been trying to debug
that one for few weeks now without much success.

Thanks in advance for....anything!

Aurélien