[LAD] [ANN] Radium V1.9.1

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sun Nov 11 17:57:57 UTC 2012

On 11/11/2012 06:55 PM, Kjetil Matheussen wrote:

>> Going through my sample collection in the sample player makes radium
>> hang after the third or fourth sample..
>
> What exactly do you do? Does pressing the down key 3-4 times in a folder
> of flac sound files cause the program to hang?

Click on track header -> Create new sample player. Navigate to folder,
single click a few to audition them. On the third auditioning it hangs..

>> Let's see if I can get a
>> trace. I did, but it doesn't tell me too much..
>>
>> file: Pressed "Kick06.flac............2ch, 20kB"
>> Header id says it is not an xi instrument: "fLaC".
>> Num channels: 2
>>
>> [Here it hangs]
>>

> Maybe you could send your samples privately. I've tried
> to reproduce by browsing some flac files, but it doesn't hang
> here.

These samples are included in the renoise demo download..

http://files.renoise.com/demo/Renoise_2_8_1_Demo_x86_64.tar.bz2

in the Kicks folder..

Flo

P.S.: How to disconnect two nodes in the audio routing window? :D