[LAD] guitarix release version 0.24.3

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Wed Nov 14 13:16:41 UTC 2012

We are proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.24.3.

Guitarix is a modular mono tube amplifier simulation for jack, with
additional mono/stereo effect racks which can be filled with in-build
effect plug-ins as well as with external LADSPA plug-ins.

Presets can be stored for single effects and complete rack settings.
All UI controllers could connected over jack midi via MIDI learn with
your external MIDI controllers.

Guitarix works on LINUX, FreeBSD, and MAC OSX

Installer (binary) package for MAC OSX is available here:
  	http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/OSX/

This release comes with the following changes:
	* fix new unsaved banks return no valid iter (GTK warning)
	* add new nice dark-style rc-file

Guitarix is licensed under the GPL
Please refer to our project page for more information:

        http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

download site:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files

have fun