[LAD] Optimized device driver to Fast Track Pro (start developing)

rodrigo at angoera.com.br rodrigo at angoera.com.br
Thu Nov 22 12:44:25 UTC 2012

Hi every body,

I would like to develop an very optimized device
driver for the USB soundcard, I am going to use the IC TUSB3200 similar
the Fast Track Pro from M-Audio (I would like to optimize this device
driver as well) , I am a hardware developer, and now I gonna start in
the Linux world... I would like to know if someone could tell me what
the better path to learn and develop an USB sound card???