[LAD] CAPS* as LV2

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:07:52 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Tim Goetze <tim at quitte.de> wrote:
> [Bruno Gola]
>>So... http://github.com/portalmod/caps-lv2/
>
> After having had a quick glance, it seems the structural changes made
> to the source tree will make reflecting upstream development a bit
> difficult, or is my perception failing?

As I said the state of this port is only for our development and
testing workflow, so probably it's not the best port in the world
regarding upstream compatibility.

Maybe you guys could help us on the best path to keep it compatible
and easy to merge into upstream. For us it's the best thing to do also
so we can benefit from new releases easily.

[]'s
--
Bruno Gola <brunogola at gmail.com>
http://bgo.la/ | +55 11 9-5552-3599