[LAD] [LAU] Linux Audio 2012: Is Linux Audio moving forward?

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Sat Oct 13 04:00:43 UTC 2012

On Friday 12 October 2012, at 17.41.38, Nils Gey <list at nilsgey.de> wrote:
[...]
> > > make more music
> > > make it public
> > > make other people want to use the same tools as you
[...]
> > On that note, some stuff I've done for one of my current projects, Kobo
> > II; chip themed music and sound effects:
> > 	http://soundcloud.com/david-olofson
> >
> > No proper home yet, but the latest release as of now is found here:
> > 	http://olofsonarcade.com/2012/03/13/chipsound-0-1-0-released-zlib-
> >
> > license/
>
> It worked! I want to use the same tools as you.
> I have searched for somthing like this for a long time.
> Downloading the source right now...

Awesome! :-D

Well, it's still an inhouse tool in development, so the documentation is
incomplete and might not be up to date. Also, the JACK support isn't in that
release, in case you're looking for that.

I'm going to set up a proper web site for it shortly, with some documentation
and examples. At this rate I'm going to need it myself, as I'm forgetting
details between the times I do some proper work with it! ;-)

--
//David Olofson - Consultant, Developer, Artist, Open Source Advocate

.--- Games, examples, libraries, scripting, sound, music, graphics ---.
|   http://consulting.olofson.net          http://olofsonarcade.com   |