[LAD] meterbridge 0.9.2 IEC-scale bug & fix

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Wed Sep 26 20:13:42 UTC 2012

On 26 September 2012 16:39, Fons Adriaensen <fons at linuxaudio.org> wrote:
> There is more to fix.
>
> The meterbridge website still claims that those meters 'almost' conform
> to some standards while in fact they even don't come close.

I'm not sure whether you're addressing me, but I have nothing to do
with meterbridge. My interest was limited to the IEC 268-18 extension
curve. Which I apparently should have done due diligence on.

Not sure whether Steve would be applying patches? If he isn't placed
to update it, it might be a better idea to tell people to use
something else (jmeters? with a link?) than to spend too much time on
specific issues with meterbridge. Especially if they've been described
before and if there is no way to get a fix through to anyone who picks
up the program from the obvious location or through a search.

Chris