[LAD] [LAA] Guitarix release 0.26.0

Gianfranco Ceccolini franconassis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:44:24 UTC 2013

tGreetings Hermann

The Guitarix pack keeps getting better and better. Congratulations for your
effort!!

I've been testing the LV2 plugins and a doub has arisen.

When loading the GXAmplifier with jalv.gtk I get the following message:

cabconv.update fail.
cabinet convolver disabled
ampconv.update fail.
presence convolver disabled

I tried building it with and without the internal convolver but on both
cases I get the same message.

Something wrong I'm doing?

Kind regards

Gian

2013/4/9 hermann meyer <brummer- at web.de>

> I'm proud to announce the release of guitarix2-0.26.0
>
> Guitarix is a mono tube amplifier simulation for jack, with additional
> mono/stereo effect racks which can be filled with some in-build effects as
> well as with external LADSPA plugins.
> Download from http://sourceforge.net/**projects/guitarix/<http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/>
>
> This release is mostly related to the LV2 port of guitarix modules.
>
> With this release we remove the previous released GxAmplifier LV2 versions
> and replace them with the new GxAmplifier-X module, which include the
> complete guitarix amp head with all tube, tonestack and cabinet selectors.
> It comes as Mono and as well as Stereo version.
> Additional some completely new Amp models by our new Team member Steve
> Poskitt been included.
> A couple of additional effect modules been ported to LV2.
> See the list below.
>
> (FOR DEVELOPERS AND MAINTAINERS)
> For guitarix main we have included some new (and fix some old) configure
> options required by Gentoo  proaudio overlay and Fedora maintainers.
> Additional there are some new configure options mostly related to the new
> LV2 port which may interest the one or the other of you. Check them out
> with ./waf –help
> As usual, all used faust dsp files been included within the source, as
> well all our tools we us to create and port them to LV2. All LV2 plugs
> comes with GUI's based on our included libgxwmm, a additional  Gtkmm
> toolkit library.
>
> Special thanks to David Robillard and Harry van Haaren for there open ears
> on the LV2 mailing list.
>
> Included LV2 modules:
>         * GxAmplifier-X
>         * GxAmplifier-Stereo-X
>         * GxAutoWah
>         * GxWah
>         * GxBooster
>         * GxChorus-Stereo
>         * GxCompressor
>         * GxDelay-Stereo
>         * GxEcho-Stereo
>         * GxEchoCat
>         * GxExpander
>         * GxFlanger
>         * GxPhaser
>         * GxRedeye Chump
>         * GxRedeye Big Chump
>         * GxRedeye Vibro Chump
>         * GxReverb-Stereo
>         * Gx Alembic Mono
>         * Gx Studio Preamp Stereo
>         * GxTiltTone
>         * GxTremolo
>         * GxTubeScreamer
>         * GxTubeDelay
>         * GxTubeTremelo
>         * GxTubeVibrato
>         * GxZita_rev1-Stereo
>

> Please refer to our project page for more information:
>
>        http://guitarix.sourceforge.**net/<http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/>
>
> download site:
>        http://sourceforge.net/**projects/guitarix/<http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/>
>
> have fun
>
>        guitarix development team

Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO
AMBIENTE!