[LAD] Aeolus 0.9.0 backtrace

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Dec 2 12:30:24 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-02 at 12:29 +0600, Zlobin Nikita wrote:
> Fons, what are versions of your clxclient dependencies? or distro.

Fons is an Arch Linux user.
Arch normally does use current stable releases from upstream.
This are the versions I've got installed, the versions Fons does use
might differ anyway. But my information might be a help for you, assumed
you should have completely outdated dependencies.

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi clxclient | grep Dep
Depends On     : gcc-libs  libxft
Optional Deps  : None
[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Q gcc-libs  libxft
gcc-libs 4.8.2-5
libxft 2.3.1-1