[LAD] Aeolus 0.9.0 backtrace

Zlobin Nikita cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Tue Dec 3 06:12:43 UTC 2013

В письме от 2 декабря 2013 16:06:14 пользователь Fons Adriaensen написал:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 11:52:34AM +0600, Zlobin Nikita wrote:
> > I rebuilt aeolus again agains of debuggable clxclient, now backtrace is a
> > bit more full. Before i got it i added debug printing lines with args,
> > and printing internals of some structs. However, Display struct seems to
> > be not for user, and its structure is quite huge, including other structs
> > as well.
> The things to check first are i, n, and _txt.
>
> Just try to print _txt as a string (%s). If that fails,
> try something like
>
> for (int k = 0; k < 40; k++) printf ("%3d %02x\n", k, _txt [k]);
>
> Ciao,
First two values are, args, so see both in backtrace and printed by my lines
(where it says "entered textip: ....").
Btw, are you enjoying, writing obviosly printable text by specifying their
code? :) (i'm sure, there are should be printable versions for printf, like
%c, %s, %i, etc). Or printf indeed supports some unprintable codes as
formating sequences.

Ad as usually, full gdb output.