[LAD] [LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Michael Bechard gothmagog at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 16:47:55 UTC 2013

I think others (most?) in this community want to see Linux audio
flourish and not become relegated to an audio environment for
programmers. Nobody's slagging audio geeks, really, we just want to see
some effort put into making the platform more accessible to a wider
audience, and in the process (hopefully) maybe free up that right side
of the brain to do its own thing in our own music-making processes. I
personally do not like to have to think about very technical issues when making music; I just want to create.

Michael