[LAD] C/gtk3/cairo meter widget

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Feb 14 07:06:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

FYI, I have updated the class with some basic structure for adding
different cairo drawing functions. If anyone wants to take a look at the
code and make improvements feel free. I haven't added the fastmeter logic
yet.

http://boosthardware.com/code/jamin/

You can call it like this:

#include <gtkmeter.h>

GtkWidget *gtkmeter;
GtkAdjustment *adjustment = (GtkAdjustment*) gtk_adjustment_new(0.0, -40,
6, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);

meter = gtk_meter_net(adjustment, GTK_METER_UP,  GTK_METERSCALE_TOP. -40, 6);
gtk_meter_set_adjustment(GTK_METER (meter), adjustment);

- I have added it to the gtk3 port of JAMin which you can download from
http://jamin.sf.net to see it in action.  It's all in the git repo.

Check these files for more advanced examples:

callbacks.c
interface.c
gtkmeter.c
intrim.c
compressor-ui.c

I'll put together a README when I have some more time.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd