[LAD] making sense of Jack MIDI; or, is this an appropriate use for Jack?

M Donalies ingeniousnebbish at cox.net
Sat Feb 16 00:14:41 UTC 2013

On Friday 15 February 2013 16:46:03 J. Liles wrote:
> Yes it does. jack-smf-tools. I've seen a few others too the names of which
> escape me (in Python, I believe).

Thanks!
I haven't a clue what the Jack stuff is doing at this point. But I plan to
strip it to the bare essentials, start tinkering, then plague the list with
another barrage of irritating questions. :)

Please post the names of the python examples if you recall them at some point.
I can read python code.

--
7:8