[LAD] What KvR didn´t understand.

Ove Karlsen ove.karlsen at paradoxuncreated.com
Mon Jan 7 15:39:50 UTC 2013

Paul Davies go back to your nerdy and obscure site, and use windows
software in wine, like idiots do. Imagine running something poorer in a
windows emulation. Are you so poor from your obscure website that you
cannot even purchase windows, and atleast appreciate things working
properly? You are all a joke. And uneccesary. And I could write entire
linux audio layer on my own, if I wished. But I guess I can just use
windows for the time being. See I am not gay who tortures myself, only
to serve idiots like you. We have clowns working in MS, that does what
professional people like me want. Get a job in MS, and dance around like
ballmer. DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS.