[LAD] What KvR didn´t understand.

Vytautas Jancauskas unaudio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:21:09 UTC 2013

He can't be for real. Come on.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:48 PM, Ove Karlsen <
ove.karlsen at paradoxuncreated.com> wrote:

>  Just get the fuck back in your chair, and clown up some code, and I am
> going to do whatever I want with it. Maybe ultimately you do something that
> resembles sanity, and I just just get in there and tighten it up a bit. I
> recently did that on the entire linux kernel, and made jitter-sensitive
> games like doom 3 run perfectly. On 5 year old hardware. Nobody knew it was
> possible, and many thought it was "disk-reads" or other things that
> happened, and "should be there". I guess without a good man of God, are you
> are completely hopeless. And none of you either has done the DSP I have
> done. So get back to the self-torture of being you, and your suboptimal
> code, who no doubt gays and fertilizer enthusiasts can understand your like
> of.
>
> Peace Be With You.
>

> On 1/7/2013 4:46 PM, Neil C Smith wrote:
>
> For the love of <insert fairy tale deity> please ban obvious troll! ;)
>
> Neil C Smith
> Artist : Technologist : Adviser
> http://neilcsmith.net
> On 7 Jan 2013 15:41, "Ove Karlsen" <ove.karlsen at paradoxuncreated.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 1/7/2013 4:37 PM, Nils Gey wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 14:20:16 +0100
>>> Ove Karlsen <ove.karlsen at paradoxuncreated.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  The Beneficient Open-Source licence:

>>> This license is build on a lie.:
>>>
>>>  to benefit humankind, in the path of God
>>>>
>>> Odin does not exist but is a fairy-tale so you can't base a license his
>>> path. Better stick with the GPL.
>>>
>>> Nils
>>>

>> Nils what you really should do is, make the Object That Moves On Its Own
>> Licence. When you pick up a rock, it was the rock that moved itself. That
>> is not a fairlytale. That you can tell to all the fantasyconcepts in your
>> head, and convince yourself is right. And btw, the gay toilets away you.
>> GTC is your friend.

"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don't care much where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.