[LAD] What KvR didn´t understand.

Ove Karlsen ove.karlsen at paradoxuncreated.com
Mon Jan 7 17:08:18 UTC 2013

Even if you write an entire article against drugs, some fuckwit is going
to claim you use them. It suits the quality of thinking that the linux
audio stack and software shows. Go back to retarded copy&paste form
obscure code, celebrate as many buttons and archaicness as possible
ARDOUR. Or some here probably still think trackers are the greatest
thing. Joe Hick: Look at them asciibars flowing up joe. That is some
kind of technology right there.