[LAD] List moderation

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Mon Jan 7 19:08:06 UTC 2013

On 01/07/2013 07:48 PM, Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:

> PS: as you might have seen, Robin was faster than I and turned on the
> guys moderation bit. I would have gone for a pure ban, but hey ! Robin
> is a nicer guy than I am I guess :D

I'm not the chosen moderator to make such a decision. Turning on
moderation was a stopgap solution to calm things down.

Even though some parts of the KvR thread are kind of entertaining, I do
support an outright ban. Ove's choice of language and personal insults
is completely inappropriate for LAD.

2c,
robin

PS. note that Ove still receives email to this list.