[LAD] [ANN] Sqorlatti 0.1.1 (music notation program)

M Donalies ingeniousnebbish at cox.net
Fri Jan 11 02:18:42 UTC 2013

On Thursday 10 January 2013 11:48:49 Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 5:24 PM, Nils Gey <ich at nilsgey.de> wrote:
> > [nils at fyps Sqorlatti]$ LANG=ENG make
> > g++ -c -m64 -pipe -march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe
> > -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wall -W
> > -D_REENTRANT -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB
> > -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I.
> > -I/usr/include/QtCore
> > -I/usr/include/QtGui -I/usr/include/QtXml -I/usr/include
> > -Isrc/base;src/base/MidiFile;src/base/MimlFile;src/gui;src/gui/eventedito
> > r;src/gui/staffeditor -I. -I. -o Clef.o src/base/Clef.cpp
> > g++: fatal error: no input files
> > compilation terminated.
> > /bin/sh: src/base/MidiFile: Is a directory
> > /bin/sh: src/base/MimlFile: Is a directory
> > /bin/sh: src/gui: Is a directory
> > /bin/sh: src/gui/eventeditor: Is a directory
> > /bin/sh: src/gui/staffeditor: Is a directory
> > make: *** [Clef.o] Error 126
>
> The file "Sqorlatti.pro" is incorrect. At line 2 (INCLUDEPATH) the list
> elements are separated by semicolons, but in qmake project files the list
> elements should be separated by whitespace:
>
> http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qmake-project-files.html#whitespace

Thanks. It would have taken me a very, very long time to find that. I remember
hand-editing the project file several months ago as a quick fix for something or
other. I've been using QtCreator and so haven't been looking closely at the
project file at all recently.

It's not so interesting that it compiles on the machine I've been doing the
development on, but it is interesting that I tested it on 2 other machines
that don't have all the development tools on them. Either my qmake or my make
must be more forgiving.

It'll probably be a few days before I get a patched version uploaded.

--
7:8