[LAD] A question about klick and jack_transport locate

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jul 17 09:54:31 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
   I was wondering, is there a direct way to do a transport locate in sync with
klick? Or can one at least tell klick to relocate to 0, so that the metronome
is back in line with everything else. I've tried this:
tty1> klick -i -t # interactive and JACK transport aware
tty2> ecasound -i null -o jack_alsa -G:jack,eca,sendrecv # Transport master
   Klick reacts to start and stop. But it doesn't react at all to a setpos 0
(relocate to 0) in Ecasound.
   Warm regards
         Julien