[LAD] Distributing software using NTK

J. Liles malnourite at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:36:38 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Nick Lanham <nick at afternight.org> wrote:

> I'm working on a project using NTK as the gui toolkit, and am trying to
> decide if I need to distribute NTK with it or not.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on this front?  Do most distributions
> have NTK packages by now, or most not?
>
> Thanks for any pointers,
>
> Nick

A few distros package NTK; KXStudio, AVLinux, Gentoo and Arch, to my
knowledge. Keep in mind that NTK has yet to be 'officially' released. As to
the question of distributing it... Well, what do you mean by that exactly?
You can always refer to (a specific version of) the git submodule in your
repo. Likewise, if you're doing your own packaging, you can statically link
your program with NTK.