[LAD] [ANN] - Introducing the MOD - Your LV2 plugins at your feet

dastezanga . zanga.mail at gmail.com
Fri May 3 11:02:19 UTC 2013

Finally! I love it already!

A few small question:
1. can you change the current "patch" while the thing is running
(e.g., use distortion in solo, clean sound elsewhere - possibly
through some MIDI footswitch connected to it)?
2. can it input -> oversample -> run plugins -> downsample -> output?
3. can you route midi messages to plugins (a sooperlooper-lv2 thingie
would be awesome!)?

Stefano