[LAD] Yoshimi 1.1.0

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Wed May 8 11:44:27 UTC 2013

On 05/08/2013 11:35 AM, Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> There she is, Yoshimi 1.1.0! Looking better than ever, working better
> than ever, capable of doing more than ever. Simply put, better than
> ever. Made possible by the much appreciated and very valuable help,
> contributions and feedback from the Linux Audio community.
>
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/yoshimi/yoshimi-1.1.0.tar.bz2
>
> For this release I'd like to thank the following people in particular
> but in no particular order:
> * Kristian Amlie for making Yoshimi less CPU hungry.
> * Andrew Deryabin for making Yoshimi a little more CPU hungry again,
> but for a good reason, Yoshimi now has per part JACK outputs!
> * Nikita Zlobin for having Yoshimi handle state files better.
> * Florian Dupeyron for his custom best of My?terious bank.
> * Will J. Godfrey for his continuous testing and monitoring of new
> developments.
> * Alessandro Preziosi for Yoshimi's lovely new knobs.
> * David Adler for the AZERTY virtual keyboard support.
> * Rob Couto for the helpful insights and general help.
> * Alan Calvert.

Hi Jeremy, I'm a fan of yoshimi, but sadly the build fails (ubuntu 13.04
- 64 bit desktop):

Linking CXX executable yoshimi
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfltk.a(Fl_Preferences.o):
undefined reference to symbol 'dlopen@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlopen@@GLIBC_2.2.5' is defined in DSO
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
make[2]: *** [yoshimi] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/yoshimi.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Quick workaround:

CMakeLists.txt:362

target_link_libraries (yoshimi ${ExternLibraries} -ldl)

Regards,
Flo

--
Florian Paul Schmidt