[LAD] qmidiroute

Frank Kober goemusic at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 6 20:02:28 UTC 2013

________________________________
 De : Frank Kober <goemusic at yahoo.fr>
À : Thijs van severen <thijsvanseveren at gmail.com>; LAD <linux-audio-dev at lists.linuxaudio.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi 6 novembre 2013 20h07
Objet : Re: [LAD] qmidiroute

Hi Thijs and Jeremy,

I think the best way would be to contact alsamodular-devel or -user mailing list, see if Guido (who still maintains the tree afaik) wants to jump in here. I have done only the qt4 port and not added much to the qmidiarp "engine". If he finds no time to do such a thing, we could look for other ways to go on.

Best
Frank