[LAD] Headless RME HDSP/HDSPM mixer settings

raf rmouneyres at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:41:01 UTC 2013

hello,

tested successfully with a HDSP 9652.
great usefull tool !

notice that if hdspmixer has not been started after bootup (means the card is not initialized in some way), hdspdump throw no error, and creates a dump file filled with 0. It means that alsa is not throwing errors either as your programs goes nicely to the end.

I've been looking at hdspmixer code for some days now to make it console only, removing FLTK dependencies. Your program gives me motivation to go on with this hard task.

Raphaël