[LAD] Build error in Guitarix

Gianfranco Ceccolini gianfranco at portalmod.com.br
Tue Oct 1 01:00:36 UTC 2013

Hi Hermann

That package (cloog) is installed as well.

The line you provided worked so I'll stick to it.

About using the GX plugins in the MOD you can  bet we do.

As aI can see from previous treads you've been running the mod-hi correct?

The plugins we have in the cloud are all built specially for the Atom processor so I don't know if they will run on your machine. We shall put a parallel server for generic built plugins sometime in the future.

For the moment you have to rely on the SDK and repack yours. The rack amp we have on the included resources was made specially for the GX-Amp X :-)

Kind regards and thanks for the help.

Gian