[LAD] LV2 Oscilloscope

Aurélien Leblond blablack at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:36:08 UTC 2013

> I would just bypass the LV2 host altogether and use shared memory to get
> the audio data to the GUI.
> ...and use the same mechanism to send the sample rate.

That's through Instance-Access right?
That's exactly what I want to avoid - this plugin is meant to be used
in Ingen and Ingen doesn't support this.

> LV2 UIs can get the sample-rate using the options extension.
> Hosts will set the appropriate option lv2param:sampleRate which the UI
> can get on initialization.

I tried that but without success.
I'm using the LVTK library to develop this plugin. My approach is to:
- use the get_supplied_options() method to access the host supplied options
- iterate until I find SampleRate

problem is get_supplied_options() returns 0 options when called from the UI.

Any advice?

Aurélien