[LAD] LV2 Oscilloscope

Michael Fisher mfisher31 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:08:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

problem is get_supplied_options() returns 0 options when called from the UI.

get_supplied_options() should work fine both in UIs and Plugins.   My guess
is the host only gives the sampleRate option to the Plugin and not the UI.
  Which host are you working with?

Also, you can compile the UI with a  -DLVTK_DEBUG=1, and the console will
print the validation status for any features passed in by the host.

You could also from the UI send a patch get message and make sure the
Plugin knows how to respond appropriately.