[LAD] Community Interaction and Working Together

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:50:41 UTC 2013

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>wrote:

> Harry, could you please post some links, when you have seen the
> frustration you're talking about?

I'd much prefer focus on improving from where we are: not highlighting
where communication may have broken down.

I'd also like to get feedback from users, about what tools are needed most:
plugins, synths, effects? Yet-Another-DAW?
If any of the above, please provide details / intended use-case.

Cheers from a sunny Ireland, -Harry