[LAD] Community Interaction and Working Together

michel dominique dominique.michel at vtxnet.ch
Fri Sep 20 13:11:34 UTC 2013

On ven. 20/09/13 14:50 , Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Ralf Mardorf  wrote:
> Harry, could you please post some links, when you have seen the
> frustration you're talking about?
> I'd much prefer focus on improving from where we are: not highlighting
> where communication may have broken down.
>
> I'd also like to get feedback from users, about what tools are needed most:
> plugins, synths, effects? Yet-Another-DAW?
> If any of the above, please provide details / intended use-case.

A monophonic real time note to MIDI converter. The main issue will be
different instruments will have different harmonic contents for the same
note, and this content can change with time especially during the attack.

That imply some kind of visualization of the signal will be needed to fix the
parameters of the algorithm for a given instrument. It will be a great
plugin/patch for Fons coming wonderful oscilloscope.

Dominique