[LAD] Just an information about the state of affairs - Re: forking (was Re: Aeolus)

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Mon Sep 23 19:11:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 01:44:16PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

> I have sketched out a rough plan for Ardour3-as-LV2 plugin, actually. I can
> see a few cases where it could be useful.

With everything, all controls, all menus, the editor, gain curves
and automation, etc. etc. available via control ports or equivalent ?

I seriously hope you find a better use of your precious time and
experience....

But note that the equivalent of the above, including the interface
to the stop editor, is already offered by the current message
interface in Aeolus. There's not need to butcher it if you want
to control it remotely.

Ciao,

--
FA