[LAD] who wants contribute to Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Sep 24 20:20:45 UTC 2013

Ok Joël, not off-list. I sent it off-list, because I guess this isn't
useful for the list.

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 20:51 +0200, Joël Krähemann wrote:
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/xmlrpc-c-client
>
> alien the package if using debian or derivates.

I'm using Arch Linux, IOW I can build what ever package is needed, using
the source from upstream.

This should be the source of the package I installed:

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ grep source /var/abs/community/xmlrpc-c/PKGBUILD
url='http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/'
source=("$pkgname-advanced-$pkgver.tar.gz::http://xmlrpc-c.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xmlrpc-c/advanced/?view=tar")

Is for ags something different needed?

On Tue, 2013-09-24 at 21:30 +0200, Joël Krähemann wrote:
> I just updated:
> https://github.com/weedlight/ags/tree/master/0.4.0/src/ags
>

> and it doesn't contain any xmlrpc client or server.

I try to test it within the next days.

Regards,
Ralf