[LAD] [LAA] Guitarix 0.29.0 released

hermann meyer brummer- at web.de
Thu Apr 17 05:57:51 UTC 2014

The Guitarix developers proudly present

Guitarix release 0.29.0

For the uninitiated, Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack, with effect modules and an additional stereo effect chain.

Among with a couple changes in the source and some bug-fixes, this
relase comes with a couple of new plugs (gx & LV2), were most of them
comes from our new Development Member Fedor Uporov.
The Simulation plugs been developed with the new  Analog Circuit
Simulation Toolkit by Andreas Degert.

new plugs:
                 * Record Mono/Stereo (gx)
                 * JCM800PRE (Preamp simulation) (gx)
                 * GCB_95 (WahWah simulation) (gx)
                 * Duck Delay Mono/Stereo (gx / LV2)
                 * Reverse Delay (gx)
                 * Graphic EQ (gx / LV2)
                 * Ring Modulator Mono/Stereo (gx)
                 * Plate Reverb (gx)
                 * Panorama Enhancer (gx)
                 * Bass Enhancer (gx)
                 * BarkGraphicEQ (24band LV2)

Please refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Please consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net
<mailto:guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net>