[LAD] Converting specimen banks to petri-foo

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Tue Jan 28 22:48:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 28.01.2014 00:26, James Morris wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:48:29 +0100
> Thomas Mayer <thomas at residuum.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have played around with petri-foo the first time, and I am thinking
>> about switching from specimen to it.
>>
>> Is there a utility to convert specimen banks to petri-foo banks? As
>> far as I can tell, it is a simple XML transformation, and I would try
>> that, if such a utility does not exist.
>
> No there isn't any utility.
>
> I haven't worked on Petri-Foo for some time so can't remember exactly
> how it differs... You may run into problems converting, give me a
> shout...

I have just started a Github repo:
https://github.com/residuum/specimen2petri-foo

This is just an XSL for use with a transform tool like xsltproc.

Currently, only a small portion of the banks are transformed, but I
wanted to share it anyway.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"Spielen Sie Strip Schnipp-Schnapp?" (Adam Weishaupt to Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe in: Robert Shea & Robert A. Wilson, The Golden