[LAD] Open Source to be or not to be?

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Tue Jul 1 11:29:10 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 09:13:06PM +1000, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Fons is truly a saintly enigma destined for greater things that are not of
> this mortal coil.

Ad hominem remarks are usually a clear sign of not having
anything better to say.

FYI, Fons will very probably move to Germany in a few weeks,
to be employed as Senior Researcher by a *very* big, not
government funded and profit making corporation. How this
will affect my ability to stay active in open source audio
is still a matter to be discussed. But it's very well possible
that you will get rid of me, so start preparing the feast.

Ciao,

--
FA