[LAD] The modular audio chronicles ep. 1

Fons Adriaensen fons at linuxaudio.org
Wed Jun 25 13:34:40 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 03:10:22PM +0200, hermann meyer wrote:

> Drag the preset (bank) from the bank list, which is on bottom of the
> main window, when you push the preset button on bottom of the main
> window, drop it to the desktop, file-browser, web-browser (upload
> then to guitarix preset share forum), or any window which support
> standard drag n' drop. For import just the other way round. It's
> like Open Office do it, for example.
> The same way you move or insert plugs in the rack, by drag n' drop them.

I'm not using an obese desktop (so no desktop files), and I
don't even have a file browser installed. So that means
I can't load or save presets ?

LibreOffice has as file browser built-in, maybe I should start
that to load or save a guitarix preset ?

I'm not a guitar player so this doesn't matter for me. But
and app that *only* has DND and no other way to load or save
seem s like severely crippled to me.

--
FA