[LAD] qjackctl-0.3.11: desktop notification area support (patch)

Zlobin Nikita cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Thu Mar 27 16:06:08 UTC 2014

В письме от 27 марта 2014 16:59:22 пользователь Jeremy Jongepier написал:
> On 03/27/2014 04:46 PM, Zlobin Nikita wrote:
> > But this ugly popup on closing of qjackctl window is a bit annoying. My
> > final goal was to get it with option like "Don't remind anymore", but
> > even getting messages appeared not very easy.
>
> Maybe I miss something but Setup - Misc - untick Confirm application close?
>
> Bye,
>
> Jeremy
Application close == quiting qjackctl, as by 'Quit' menu item. It will be done
if icon was not enabled. But if enabled, window will be just hidden with this
popup. I decided to get something more consistent way for such notifications
(looking archwiki page about libnotify, i found some standalone notification
servers even for some tiling wm - still not all, but much more, that i knew
ever).