[LAD] qjackctl-0.3.11: desktop notification area support (patch) - amended

Zlobin Nikita cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Fri Mar 28 06:14:33 UTC 2014

I don't rely, that patch will be applied very fast, so decided to amend it (i
use git for all operations).

Previous version did not set app name, whose default was "notify-send". And
forgot a space before last notify-send argument (specifying icon).

For now there is nothing to do anymore with this way. Looking to libnotify
api, i found support for actions - thank god, it is not DE-specific :).