[LAD] [LAU] OpenAV Productions : Sorcer

Carlos sanchiavedraz csanchezgs at gmail.com
Sat May 3 19:40:17 UTC 2014

El 11/05/2013 09:52, "Harry van Haaren" <harryhaaren at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hey Everybody,
>
> I'm happy to announce OpenAV productions: http://openavproductions.com
> OpenAV productions is a label under which I intend to release my
linux-audio software projects. The focus of the software is on the workflow
of creating live-electronic music and video.

time, details are available on http://openavproductions.com/support

interface and demo reel on http://openavproductions.com/sorcer

> Greetings from the LAC, -Harry

Congratulations Harry, it's seems that you're building momentum with every
great release like this. Hopefully I have some time to enjoy jamming with
your products, and they all look great!.

I share your vision of keeping technology off the road of creative flow; I
love jamming free of my tech side.

++Music --Tech I say.

Thanks.