[LAD] Call for testing (final): ALSA driver for some firewire devices

M Murdock mbf.murdock at gmail.com
Mon May 5 22:33:54 UTC 2014

Hi Takashi,

You have helped me to confirm that both FFADO and ALSA are working for
internal mixer level control and streaming respectively.  I can also confirm
that jackd is working both with the command line configuration and when
initiated through qjackctl.

Now... what can I do to help debug MIDI communication with the ProjectMix?
This is an important feature for me as half of the hardware functionality is
as a control surface.

Regards,

Matt