[LAD] Help Offered : NSM Implementation

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Tue May 6 23:13:39 UTC 2014

Hey *,

I'd like to inform the linux-audio-developers / community that I offer my
assistance to developers in supporting the NSM session-management system.
Its a low-overhead (OSC library & environment variable only) session
management system, and its working well for a large majority of users.

The following article details the basics of implementing the
session-management protocol:
http://openavproductions.com/articles/nsm/

I (with my OpenAV Productions hat on) think that a much better streamlined
user-experience can be achieved in linux-audio if more projects support
NSM. This is my reason for offering help and advice to any project that
wishes to implement NSM.

Please get in touch directly at this email-address,
Cheers from OpenAV headquaters, -Harry

PS: A generaly user-manual of NSM can be found at [1], while the API
documentation can be found at [2].
[1] http://non.tuxfamily.org/nsm/
[2] http://non.tuxfamily.org/nsm/API.html