[LAD] Call for testing (final): ALSA driver for some firewire devices

M Murdock mbf.murdock at gmail.com
Thu May 22 18:11:02 UTC 2014

Hi Takishi,

I am pleased to announce that the ProjectMix I/O MIDI works flawlessly using
Makie Control Protocol right through to Ardour 3.5.357 (default package in
Ubuntu 14.04).  I use the ProjectMix as a "Mackie Control Universal Pro".
The flying faders jumped as soon as I properly connected
system:midi_capture_1 to "Mackie Control In", and system:midi_playback_1 to
"Mackie Control Out" within Ardour.  I have not observed any syslog errors
yet, nor have I seen any XRuns!

I'll provide any logs or output that you would find useful.

Thanks for your input so far...you have made my purchase of a ProjectMix a
successful one!

Matt