[LAD] Experience driven design and Linux Audio

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Oct 2 00:35:00 UTC 2014

Here's an interesting counterpoint or follow up point or whatever. I've
queued it to start at the right time, listen till about 31:00 (or longer if
you want). The key point I wanted to highlight was Gerhard's point about
saying "No" to user requests. But, being Gerhard, he has other interesting
points to make as well.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//
www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x26axz5?start=1530"
allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26axz5_music-in-the-age-of-democratization-gerhard-behles-ableton-and-matt-black-ninja-tune-coldcut-in-conv_tech"
target="_blank">Music in the Age of Democratization: Gerhard...</a> <i>by
target="_blank">SMWBerlin</a></i>