[LAD] LV2::Synth from one note to another

Raine M. Ekman raine at iki.fi
Wed Oct 8 12:36:14 UTC 2014

Quoting Philipp Überbacher <murks at tuxfamily.org>:
> I have never done this but I suggest to look at the calf monosynth
> code. AFAIR it has a couple of different ways to handle
> successive/overlapping notes.
>
> Another synth that comes to mind and has portamento is phasex.

Well, if it has to be exactly the same, I'd suggest digging in the
so-404 code and not in those other synths. Looks like it adjusts
frequency at samplerate/100, calculating:
freq = ((portamento/127.0)*0.9)*freq + (1.0-((portamento/127.0)*0.9))*tfreq;

I guess tfreq is the target frequency of the note being portamented towards.

raine at iki.fi