[LAD] Jack not starting MOD-Duos Audio Interface Driver

Clemens Ladisch clemens at ladisch.de
Thu Oct 23 12:37:35 UTC 2014

Rafael Guayer wrote:
> I solved this by adding the format S24_3LE to:
>
> aSoC Codec Driver snd_soc_dai_driver->formats
> aSoC Plataform Driver (DMA) snd_pcm_hardware->formats
> aSoC Plataform Driver (I2S) snd_soc_dai_driver->capture->formats and snd_soc_dai_driver->playback->formats
>
> The codec CS4245 only works with 32 bit word size

This does not matter.

Please specify the exact format that is supported by the platform driver.
(ALSA has three different 24-bit formats, and the most widely used one
does not have "24" in its name.  So please specify how many sample bits
are stored into how many memory bits, and how those are aligned.)

Regards,
Clemens